Teaching Assistant (EPGA)tuyendung
• Assisting the EPGA Teaching Professionals in delivering golf lessons in the Academy
• Translating of golf lessons if required by the client or coach. A coach may still require the
assistant just in case.
• Hours of duty must be flexible and follow the demand of the client and the teaching
• When not translating, they should be assisting any non-translated lessons (If required by the
coach) or attending to other golf academy business as assigned by the Head Teaching
Professional or Managing Director.
• Spend time talking to EPGA members/guests and visitors to the facility which will include
walking onto the driving range and interacting with the golfers
• If our coaches are offering any FREE trial swing Analysis, then you must promote this to the
golfers that are onsite using EPGA and encourage them to TRY before they BUY
• Coordinates each tournament or event from the initial planning stages until the completion of
the event, in conjunction with other EPGA departments
• Advises the Operations, Guest services and Maintenance teams of future events in order to
facilitate proper coordination of special set-up requirements and staffing levels.
• Answers any questions on the social media platforms that are directed at the academy.
• Reply to client emails and keep in touch with the client, and ensures lessons are taken within
the validity of the packages.
• Actively promotes and sells the golf packages, events and membership to the academy clients
• Responsible for setting up clients details in the coaching software system ready for the coach’s
• If lesson is to be conducted outside, ensure golf cart and balls are ready
• Lessons schedules must be distributed to all departments so they are aware of the schedules for
• Must ensure customers details are loaded and ready for each lesson and must be present in the
Studio before the golf coach to meet the student prior to the lessons commencing
SALARY: From 10 mils + bonus